This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Complaints Policy


                    Grenoside Surgery, 60 Greno Crescent, Sheffield, S35 8NX: Tel: 0114 240 3159 


Wadsley Bridge Medical Centre, 103 Halifax Road, Sheffield, S6 1LA: Tel:  0114 233 9175



The Practice Complaints Procedure


We always try to give you the best possible service, but there may be times when you feel that this has not happened.  This explains what to do if you have a complaint about the service that you have received from us.


We hope that most problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, often at the time that they arise, but if your problem cannot be sorted out in this way and you wish to make a complaint please let us know as soon as possible, ideally, this should be within a few days, as this helps us to establish what happened more easily.


If this is not possible please let us have details of your complaint within six months of discovering that you have a problem, or within twelve months of the incident.


Who should I contact?


Written complaints should be addressed to Mr Chris Stocks, Practice Manager, or Grenoside Surgery, 60 Greno Crescent, Sheffield, S35 8NX.


Alternatively, you may ask for an appointment with the Practice Manager in order to discuss your concerns.  The Complaint Procedure will be explained to you and we will make sure that your concerns are dealt with promptly.


What will the Practice do?


All suggestions, comments and complaints will be seriously considered.  Complaints will be acknowledged within two working days and we aim to have looked into your complaint within ten working days.  We will then be in a position to offer you an explanation or meeting to discuss any action that may be needed.


                    What if I am complaining on behalf of someone else?


If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we have to know that you have his or her permission to do so.  A note signed by the person concerned will be needed, unless they are incapable to providing this due to mental or physical illness.


Who else can help me?


We will try to address your complaints fully and hope that you will feel satisfied that we have dealt with the matter thoroughly.  If this is not possible and you wish to continue with your complaint, we will direct you to the appropriate authorities that will be able to help you.


We hope that if you have a problem you will use our Practice Complaints Procedure.  We believe this will give us the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and give us the opportunity of improving our practice.  If you feel you cannot raise your complaint with us, or you are not happy with the result of our investigation, please contact: -

  By post:

NHS England

P O Box 16738 


B97 9PT 


By Telephone:

Tel: 0300 311 22 33 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, excluding bank holidays).


By Email:

with 'for the attention of the Complaints Manager' in the subject line.


For more information please visit the NHS England Website 'Contact Us' section at:























Thank you.


















































































Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website